Friday, February 6, 2009

company

today..i mean yesterday..im all alone at home..im so lonely.. -.-' all of my friends go hang out except me..hurmm...i dont mind..they deserve to have fun right? :) bt one of my friends go to pahang with her family and cousins..i miss my friends..when i was watching tv..my friend called me and wanna hang out with me..im so happy coz finally i get to hang out with my friends..bt not all..the usual friends i hang out with..irfan,zamir and zack..these 3 friends always invite me to go to mamak restaurant..although its nt fun to hang out..bt its fun bcoz i got to hang out with my 3 bestfriends.. ;)

p/s : seriusly,i talk crap oh.. o.O

5 comments:

  1. Awhh, next time I'll ask you to company me okay dear ? (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i noe im the one who go to pahang rite ?
    HAHA rindu ko laa anak
    nnt balik pg syed eh jgn laa merajuk eh :P

    ReplyDelete