Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sux life

my life was perfect when i with her..suddenly,somthin came up..i try to be patient all the time..bt after a long time,i cant anymore..im ending up breaking with her..thats when my sux life begins..my mood start to change to anger all the time..sometimes without any reasons...i dnt noe what had happen to me..im really confused..bt that just one of my problem..my friends,some of them..i dnt noe whats their problem..some i dnt noe where they gone to..they hang out n have fun without inviting me anymore..it really hurts me..imagine,ur close friend..do that to u..i noe its like a kid acting like that..but then again..we're cant sure that we can meet again coz we're going to adultland n going to university..n some yell at me whenever they like to..im nt a toy u noe..n some dnt reply any of my im n messages..i have nothin left..i have only my friends..bt my friends do that to me..really..it hurts me a lot..i dnt want u to pity of me..i just want u guys to understand me..there is more i want to talked about..but im lazy to..so,this just it..


-end-

1 comment: