Wednesday, February 4, 2009

people who i love

theres a lot of friends..but not all the same..and my friends is perfect..i love my friends so much..especially afiq..ssshhh..pffftt :P just kiddin..everybody loves him and everybody wants to be him..really.. :D ok..back to the topic..i have many friends..but not all of my friends are close to me coz they have their own lyfe..but there is several people who are i really love..afiq,syami,reihana,aisyah,irfan,ain,ayu..these are my friends who always be there for me..there are more..but these are the closest..they always be there when im down..and they also try their best to make me again when im down..these are the friends i need for my entire life..as long as i have them..im ok..my friends are the friends who i cant find in any world..thnk god i found them..seriusly..gle syg u guys..GB always there for me too..but some of them busy with their life..i dont want to interupt..so,let them be right?but if i have my close friends..im ok..coz they always take care of me..till now..thx guys..i really apreaciate it..syg kamu suma.. :)

5 comments:

  1. u arent stated my name, but its sokayyy. i knw that i might have been there fr you. gdluck fr upcoming obstacles nabil, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't wry Nabil, I always be here if you need someone (': be tough okay, I know you can. Love ya, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa thanks nabil (:
    i love you too lah kawan oh tk tk anak lakiku
    HAHA :P Like always nabil i'll always be there always okay if u need me
    haha nanti lepak lagi after rei balik wee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee...
    thx rerei..
    i mean mum.. :P
    okay..
    cant wait.. :D

    ReplyDelete